Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Baaack

Well,I'm back from Vegas. Sadly I lost $200 gambling and my return flight got delayed several hours. Other than that, all parties involved thoroughly enjoyed the trip.

While the fun level was at an all-time high, the level of sleep I chose to ration myself, was at an all-time low. Needless to say I'm still recovering. Therefore I thought I'd keep it short, but here's a photo I worked on recently. Be sure to enlarge it. Hopefully it brings back great memories of Oregon and our beloved Aunt Renee.

3 comments:

The Hambergulars said...

Great pic, Dan - and it did bring back memories of Aunt Renee - still miss her so much.

Bet you're looking forward to showing your mom and dad your new place this weekend. I'm guessing there will be food involved.

Daniel James said...

Yeah I'm looking forward to a decent meal. I'm sure they'll think the place looks great. Luckily the snow has finally melted and opened up some parking, what a pain that was...

Brenda Lee said...

Cool picture Dan. I'd like to print a copy of that somehow if I am able to..glad you had fun in Vegas. Definitely not a place to waste time sleeping.