Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update

Just an update as to what I've been up to...

- Spent the last two weeks working on a project in Detroit, which went very well.

- Clinched a bracket with the Kentucky win on Sunday (one among friends, not the family one) Never would I have imagined winning after only selecting 1/4 final four teams and 0/2 in the final.....Gross

- My parents came into Chicago last Friday. We went out for dinner at the Rockit then saw Bill Cosby at the Chicago Theater. At 73 years young, surprisingly Bill still has something left in the tank.

- I've been working on my portfolio as per norm, here's a few new logos I designed:





- And here's a snowboard I put together:


- I'm geeked for mlb opening day. I'll be in Detroit for a wedding during the Tiger's home opener, so I hope to head downtown and check out the action.
- Tigers have 25/1 of winning the world series, not too shabby
(White Sox and Twins are 20/1)

- Lastly, here are a few pictures i took of the Band









1 comment:

Rachel Nykerk said...

Good job Dan. Nice snowboards!